Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Konbanwa tomodachi!

That's "Good Evening Good Friends!" in Japanese. No, I don't speak more than 10 Japanese words. I'm not bad with pronunciation, though.

But that's not the point! I'm here to start a blog!!! I was thinking about using my home page (http://jacfalcon0.googlepages.com) as a place to review anime. However, after my friend Cory recommended a blog, AND MyAnimeList.net already had the option, I decided to start one.

No! Anime isn't my favorite thing in the world or something like that! But I have gotten tired of:
1. Telling my friends which anime they would like.
2. Telling my friends they would like anime.
3. Telling my friends they were silly for being so bias against anime.
4. Telling my friends to not eat nachos!!!
Plus I like to complete things and not drop them, so my reviews are going to be pretty complete.

Here's my main profile here on MyAnimeList. Be sure to check out my top 5 anime, top 10 characters, etc.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/jacfalcon

And here's my complete list of anime. You should pay attention to what I'm currently watching and what I've completed. On Hold means I've started it but something is keeping me from being able to watch it (like I don't have the episodes available). I NEVER drop an anime, so you can ignore the Dropped section. And the Plan to Watch is huge, so only check it out if you want.
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/jacfalcon

So, I'm gonna write about individual series, and sometimes update a post. And I'll probably write lots about "Anime Theory" in general, since I like stuff like that, lol.

I also, long ago, worked on a project I called "Finding God in Fullmetal Alchemist". It was a bunch of great Biblical analogies I found in the series. I wrote down some of it somewhere, I'll try uploading that sometime.

I'm also hoping to write a small post here about my religions views in general as applied to anime, such as nudity and stuff. You can comment any disagreements, of course!

Register for this site! It's easy, and then you can fill any anime or manga you have enjoyed, even if its just a movie or an episode of Pokemon! I'd love to know what you have watched!

Well, I think that's about it. If you read this article, please comment below. I'll know you didn't read it all if you don't :P

Ari Gato!
-Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment