Monday, January 12, 2009

Moved!!!

I just moved here. I was gonna post here then copy paste to my old MyAnimeList blog... but I decided not to. I'm just here now, this is the official blog. (But MyAnimeList is still important.)

So I made a Ghost in the Shell review yesterday, and Scrapped Princess review today as the first one on the new blog.

PLEASE subscribe over on the right by entering your email address. I don't update too often, and it only will email you when there is a NEW post.

You can also watch this site if you have a (free) Blogger account. You can scroll down and see some links to my profile sites (like the ever important "MyAnimeList"). Be sure to check out the first two entries on my blog (Bottom then Second from the bottom), as they contain some general information about my blog. You can also click the "Important" tag over on the right to see all important posts. This one isn't tagged that way, as it is merely a trivial update. The first post explains why I made this blog, the second explains the general categories.

Arigato tomodachi!
Thanks friends!
-Jac (AKA Shea)

1 comment:

  1. Hurray you are now free from the tyranny of MyAnimeList.net.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete